I guess it is not a book but, I have always been prone to falling deeply into books. I love to read so it seems justifiable that I would fall deeply into a well written erotica piece.
The Vassal Academy is not to be missed. It appeals to every part of me with romance, sex, and drama. The characters are so well developed that I find myself having to resist mentioning them in my daily life. I can’t get away. I try to limit myself to 3 or 4 chapters a night but lets be realistic, 7 is more like it!
Today, I finished the last chapter, 39, and felt like I was mourning the death of many new BDSM friends. It seems odd, but I am so thankful to have had the characters of The Vassal Academy go through my discovery with me. I will miss them all.
- About My Sensuality Ratings (rakesandrascals.wordpress.com)
- For Valentine’s Day, an erotica e-reading survey (teleread.com)
- March Madness Erotic Literature – Get One of My Titles Free (and many others too!) (eroticliteratureblog.wordpress.com)
- Erotica: Full-Frontal Shelving | Genre Spotlight (reviews.libraryjournal.com)
- Dark Reads Week: Mephisto Series by Annabel Joseph Guest Post & Giveaway (thebookenthusiast.net)