The following is an opinion. An opinion is an idea held by one person that may or may not agree with you. Please discontinue reading if you are uncomfortable hearing about different viewpoints.
Yes, my period is coming this week. My mood might be slightly different and my boobs hurt like hell but you will not hear me say that. I HATE when women use PMS as an excuse for bad behavior. How is it helpful to claim PMS at fault every time you bitch someone out? It doesn’t help you learn to control yourself, it doesn’t make the person you are bitching at feel better, and you will still have PMS next month.
How about instead of blaming our bodies for our moods, we work hard to do our best with what we are given without making excuses?
Either control it or seek medical help but don’t think you are special just because you bleed monthly….
- Little moments of mood swings and depression (littlemomentsofsuccess.wordpress.com)
- Women’s Gynecological Health Issues (forallwomentoknow.blogspot.com)
- PMS and Boogers (thisisthecornerwepeein.wordpress.com)
- The pain which we may not speak of. (thinkjunk.wordpress.com)
- Eviscerate the excuses (mdotstrange.com)